Sunday, November 22, 2009

Life minus "life" is equal to what????

Its not just about missing you..
Its about living a life….
With lots of pain..& lots of fears!!
But no cries & no tears!!!!!

Something has intruded in my soul so deep..!
Which neither let me dream….nor let me sleep!!
Nobody’s fault….Nobody’s mistake….
Don’t know why left my life is on stake!!

I want a farewell of happiness..!
An end of goodwill & wellness!!!
A gift of memories & remembrance..!
& a heart filled with your fragrance!!!

As I walk behind through the past..!
Don’t know what made it to last!!
A trap of situations & circumstances..
Or a stamp of community & caste!!!!!!!

Now, as I could not take a vow like ..
..Togetherness till death do us apart!!
It is still difficult to understand ..
Life minus “life” is equal to what???

You will be forever in my thoughts & dreams..
In all phases of life…In life’s all streams!!
From my life, Nobody can snatch your presence!
& neither can anybody replace your existence!!!!

As in the end….we start to think about start!
I still wonder why we met..
What led to “this & that”…
& to live the rest of my life…
I am Still in the search of..
Life minus “life” is equal to what????

I wonder by mistake if I cry…
People will ask…….why????
If someone picks one of my tear..!
They will see you then & there!!
I still have a fear that..
They will snatch out this PAIN of your memories!!
Within me..Which is the last remnant of you !!!!!!!
Will I ever be able to say…?
I have a FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT of missing you!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment