Wednesday, October 7, 2009

As the SA Node beats........

Heya ppl...
so finally you are at my webpage..reading my writings...
first of all, let me tell you the meaning of SA node(if  u r a non-medico)...
It is a structure inside heart,(basically a muscle) which is responsible for producing heart beats....
so you are reading this..means obviously you are interested in knowing me...
If you are in search of some information.....some literary works....any knowledgable thing....than you can stop reading right now....as you are not going to find any kinda material here!!
My blog....is just like my diary....my daily diary.....
You can find here..whatever i think....whatever i say.....my fictions..my fears....my affections...& my imaginations!!
I am a strong believer of "Do-whatever-your-heart-says"...& "follow-your-dreams" just like some ordinary girl you know....
I may sound boring sometimes......sometimes interesting.....but anyways....its my webpage...you have to bear me!!!
So....today my LUBB(the first heart sound) says........
LUBB.....!!!!
kinny you can not be "sigmund freud" so please stop behaving like a psycho...
stop searching the difference between "brain" & "mind"!!
just enjoy some 'small moments' of  your life.....
 May be a walk with friends...
A cool fight...!!
A joyful dance....
or...
A smile of delight!!
A messed-up room...
Or some unknown fears...!!
May be a romance with starry nights..
& some silent tears!!!
Just be in these moments..
feel the touch of bright sunshine...
or the pouring rains on your face!


Because.....
No matter how fast you run....
you can never win with time's race!

Whether you reach on your goals....get your ambitions.....you will never get these "small moments" back...
Be angry.......be happy........desire....sleep...weep.....eat.....be in love...never conceal your emotions.....do whatever you want to do....because happiness never comes through plannings & missions!!!
happiness comes through "SA node".....through heart!!!!!!!
Just BE ORIGINAL......EXPRESS YOURSELF.....Express your heart!!!
So friends...kinny singh signing off  for today....

(closing of valves with second heart sound )

DUPPP!!!!




.

3 comments: